Our Califone CA-2 Individual Storage Stereo Headphone is an affordable Common Core solution.
These comfortable and lightweight flexible stereo headphones are used for occasional or extended student use with computers, multimedia players, smartphones, tablets and other mobile learning devices for language learning, literacy, ELL/ELD applications.
Califone CA-2 Features:
Califone CA-2 Specifications:
- Minimizes the spread of communicable disease from the use of common items
- Moisture-resistant storage bag helps kill head lice within 24-48 hours and includes a labeling area to personalize with student's name.
- Stereo sound on a flexible, adjustable headband with durable ABS earcups
- 3.5mm plug
- On-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups help diminish exterior sounds. This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- 6 foot straight cord
- 3.5mm stereo plug
- 90 day warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.