The 1017MUSB delivers performance at a cost-effective price for 1:1 learning, assessment testing, and more. Its audio playback is calibrated to enhance the tonal range of the human voice in language learning and its noise-reducing, unidirectional boom microphone captures a student’s verbal response - not their neighbors - making it ideal for language learning, the library uses, and in computer labs.
Compatible with Chromebooks, laptops, and desktop PCs & Macs, it provides the versatility you need for BYOD and school-issued device requirements in the classroom.
- USB 2.0 Plug Padded headband comfortable enough for extended wear.
- Noise-reducing unidirectional mic swings up alongside the headband when not in use
- 6’ Highly durable CaliTuff™ cord made of braided, PVC- jacketed material with reinforced earcup entry point resists chewing, cutting, and separation
- Inline volume control ideal for easy access.
- Rugged ABS plastic head strap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Warranty: 3 years, covering use in schools
- Speaker: 40mm Mylar
- Volume Control" Inline volume control
- Cord: 6' braided straight cord with a PVC jacket
- Plug: USB 2.0
- Microphone: Electret condenser
- Headband: Adjustable, PVC Leather Pad
- Earpads: PVC + sponge, replaceable (EP-1017)
- Earcups: Noise-reducing, ABS plastic for durability