This Noise Cancelling Headset CS100 from Koss has dual plugs and an adjustable mic. It can be used with an external power source if the sound card does not have built-in bias supply.
With it's lightweight design and oxygen-free copper voice coils it delivers a high quality communication experience. It has a noise cancelling microphone and comfortable foam ear cushions with a straight, single-entry 8 foot cord.
This Headset is covered by the Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full range of sound brings games to life
- Dynamic element delivers high sensitivity and reduced distortion for premium sound at all volume levels
- Improved signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound
- Ear cushions create balanced, open, hear-through sound, maximizing comfort and evenly distributing sound
- Independent 3.5mm plugs for easy headphone and microphone connection
- 8 foot cord maximizes movement
- Electret noise cancelling microphone
- Covered under the Koss Limited Warranty.
- Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz (headset); 100-16,000 Hz (microphone)
- Impedance: 32 ohms (headset); Same as load resistance (microphone)
- Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL/1 mW (headset); -56 dB +/- 3 dB per 1 V/1 KHz (microphone); (-36 dB +/- 3 dB, V/Pa)
- Cord: Straight, Single-entry, 8ft