Staying connected is critical for students and educators to thrive in any educational environment. With the new AE-75, that connection is strengthened with focus and engagement.
The AE-75 is designed with quality components for a fulfilling listening and speaking experience. Built to be compatible with leading communication platforms, online learning solutions and applications. A 3.5mm connection easily links with a variety of devices and adapters.
- Oversized ear cup houses a larger speaker surface for an enhanced engagement and listening.
- Deluxe ear padding comfortably surrounds the ear while maximizing noise reduction for a distraction-free experience.
- Streamlined microphone cancels out the background noise and pinpoints sound one inch from your mouth.
- Universal functionality across leading devices, communication platforms and learning applications
- Distinctive speaker design delivers pure sound.
- Kevlar-reinforced cable with strain relief at plug and ear cup.
- Flexible noise-canceling microphone for uninterrupted, clear communication.
- Deluxe contoured ear padding surrounds the ear.
- Adjustable padded headband for prolonged comfort.
- Includes travel pouch for convenient on-the-go storage.
- Speaker Size: 50 mm
- Magnet Material: Neodynium
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Headphone Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Channel Balance: typically ≤3 db
- Mic Sensitivity: -45 dbV/Pa
- Microphone: Boom, Noise-canceling
- Plug Type: 3.5 mm TRRS plug
- Cord: 5 feet, nylon braided
- Ear Pads: PU leatherette
- Ear Pieces: Circumaural earcup
- Headband: Padded, adjustable
- Packaging: Recyclable polybag
You may check AE-75 here: https://youtu.be/wu-1xSFJROk