The 1017MT delivers performance at a cost-effective price for 1:1 learning, assessment testing and more. Its audio playback is calibrated to enhance the tonal range of the human voice in language learning and its noise-reducing boom microphone captures a student’s verbal response - not their neighbors, making it ideal for language learning, library uses and in computer labs.
Compatible with tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, and laptop PCs & Macs, it provides the versatility you need for BYOD and school-issued device requirements in the classroom.
- 3.5mm Stereo Plug Padded headband comfortable enough for extended wear.
- Noise-reducing, unidirectional inline microphone
- 6’ Highly durable CaliTuff™ cord made of braided, PVC- jacketed material with reinforced earcup entry point resists chewing, cutting and separation
- Inline volume control ideal for easy access.
- Rugged ABS plastic head strap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Warranty: 3 years, covering use in schools
- Speaker: 40mm Mylar
- Volume Control: Inline volume control
- Cord: 6' braided straight cord with PVC jacket
- Plug: 3.5mm, gold-plated, stereo, 4-conductor (TRRS)
- Microphone: Electret condenser
- Headband: Adjustable, PVC Leather Pad
- Earcups: Noise-reducting, ABS plastic for durability
- Earpads: PVC + sponge, replaceable (EP-1017)