The 1017AV delivers performance at a cost-effective price for 1:1 learning, assessment testing and more. Its audio playback is calibrated to enhance the tonal range of the human voice in language learning, library uses and in computer labs.
Compatible with tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, laptop and desktop PCs & Macs, it provides the versatility you need for BYOD and school-issued device requirements in the classroom.
- 3.5mm Stereo Plug Padded headband comfortable enough for extended wear
- Noise-reducing unidirectional mic
- 6’ Highly durable CaliTuff™ cord made of braided, PVC- jacketed material with reinforced earcup entry point resists chewing, cutting and separation Inline volume control ideal for easy access.
- Rugged ABS plastic head strap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Warranty: 3 years, covering use in schools
- Speaker: 40mm Mylar
- Magnet: Cobalt
- Volume Control: Inline volume control
- Cord: 6" braided straight cord with PVC jacket
- Plug: 3.5mm, gold-plated, stereo, 4-conductor (TRRS)
- Microphone: Electret condenser
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Headband: Adjustable, PVC Leather Pad
- Earpads: PVC + sponge, replaceable (EP-1017)
- Earcups: Noise-reducting, ABS plastic for durability
- Color: Black Matte finished - headband, earcup"