For passive noise reduction, the QZPRO feature soft leatherette, closed cushions, which create a tight seal around the ear and reduce ambient noise, all while retaining bass frequencies.
Active noise cancellation circuitry embedded into each QZPRO ear cup uses tiny microphones that sample surrounding noise and transmit that information to a processing circuit, which then generates "anti-waves" to counteract the unwanted noise and create a peaceful listening environment. No need for noise cancellation? No problem. Turn it off with the flick of a switch.
Not only do the Koss QZPRO excel at noise cancellation and reduction, but they also deliver uncannily high-quality sound. The dynamic element bears a full frequency response of 40-20,000 Hz, allowing these noise-canceling headphones to boast deep bass and balanced midrange. Because for Koss, performance is more than a priority. It's our legacy.
- Noise cancelling technology
- Employs both passive and active noise reduction (ANR) technology
- Fully collapsible
- 40-20,000 Hz full frequency response
- Extra-soft, padded headband and closed ear cushions
- Approximately 30 hours of continuous play
- Includes a straight, single-entry 4 foot cord and adapter
- 40-20,000 Hz frequency response offers a full range of deep bass and treble clarity for ultimate sound quality and reproduction
- Soft vinyl closed ear cushions create a tight seal around ears and reduce ambient noise
- Active noise reduction technology eliminates unwanted low-frequency noise, creating a peaceful listening environment
- A fully-collapsible design makes headphones perfect for travel Extra-soft, padded headband delivers lightweight comfort for extended listening sessions
- Approximately 30 hours of continuous play Includes a 4 foot, single-entry straight cord and two-prong airline adapter
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty
Minimum Order: 3